The portion around my penis is becoming very black as it is affected many times. Tell me the treatment

Sir, I am getting frequently skin problems near to the penis.The portion around penis is becoming very black as it is affected many times and I am applying Betnovate-N for past 1 year.Is there any permanent cure for not getting itching over there.Do I wanna remove underwear for that
Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

you are suffering from a chronic disease and applying a steroid cream obtaining from the chemist is not the solution. also it is required to know the extant of the damage caused to the skin around penis. consult dermatologist and get his opinion on that.