The pathology tests shows no growth of pus,still suffering from thyroid abscess. Is there any other treatment besides surgery ?

Dr my daughter is 51/2 yrs old she is suffering from thyroid abscess we had gone for surgeory also, but yet she has not cured well, the pus is forming again and again, what we have to do for it Dr? we are so blank of it Dr, what is the result for it?but in her medical reports she has no problem, we have did pathology test also in that result also there is no growth, plz guide me Dr
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011