The middle part of the triceps and the shoulder are niggling whenever I workout

I had a nasty fall from my bed about 3 months ago and I landed on the side portion of my shoulder which has ever been the same from then. The middle part of the triceps and the shoulder are niggling whenever i workout(me being a regular gym goer) The prob is i cant even throw anyhting with moderate force. Is there a ligament/tendon connecting the shoulder and the tricep Have i got hit there ? If so what is the remedy. and please don't ask me to stop working out
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010