The lips around my clitoris are dark and i am a light-skinned person

The lips around my clitoris are dark and i'm a light-skinned person. How can i make them lighter? Does that mean something is wrong with my body? I am 18 years old, female and the only medical problems i have are with my stomach. I ve never been to the doctor about my vagina, but I wanted to know if my vagina and the lips around my clitoris being darker than I am means something is wrong. If it doesnt mean something is wrong then I would like to know if there is a way to make my vagina/clitoris lighter.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The skin around clitoris is usually darker pigmented and you dont have anything wrong with it. I dont think any technique can help you in this matter.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal