The left side of my head is bigger than right side. Do i need to worry ?

im 19 years old male and my head is shaped weird left side of my head is bigger than the other i was wondering if i can still change that by sleeping on my left side more i have no pains or anything what so ever.. i was just wondering about my head being bigger on one side than the other... im just so worried please help
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
thats mostly congenital and probably not much worrying , but must once have a c-t scan of head done along with a neurologist opinion to rule out possible abnormal causes for large left head. shape will not change what ever posture u go for.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You do not have to be worried. Some of us do have such shape of head. What is more important is what is within it. It is usually seen that persons with unusual shape of head are blessed with sharper and more intelligent brains than most of the usually shaped heads. Since you have no other problem than the shape, leave it alone and do not try to correct it.