The horizontal ridged line on the toe nail are they terry nails ?

Hello Doctor My Age is 20... I have found horizontal ridged line in right foot of one toe nail and left foot of one toenail ...i dont know what are those. please tell me are these beau s line or terry nails there anything to worry about ? will be pleased of you if you look my picture below. copy and paste link in address bar:
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
you will get generally terry nail in hepatic disorder. so most probably its not terry
they may be beau lines, which generally found in in associated skin condition
i think it will go away with time. no need to worry
if you still have doubt consult a dermatologist

Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
have you suffered any fever recently?are you taking any drugs ?
do you have any associated systemic problem or skin problem?
all these history is needed?
its better to consult a dermatologist . and a detail clinical examination is needed
take care