The ct scan of lungs says " localised areas of confluent acinar shadows in the posterior segment of RUL(effective)". What does this mean ?

hello my friend has done CT scan of lungs section, as there is continuos oozing of blood from mouth.The report says localised areas of confluent acinar shadows in the posterior segment of RUL(effective) . Please explain me what this means?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The report says that there are some localised lesions in the lungs in the posterior segment of right upper lobe of lung.The lesions may be due to T. B.or some other chronic lung infection. The blood tests are needed to further confirm the type of infection.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal