The center of my chest keeps hurting. any help or idea s please ?

The center of my chest keeps hurting, I have had this pain for about 3 years, on and off but I dont want to go to the hospital cause I am scared, any help or idea s please ? And Im Only 15 :/
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
its not a heart dont freak out..but you do need to go to your doctor b/c there is always a possibility that you could have somethin wrong with your heart...i just had my heart checked out a few months ago b/c of palpitations and chest pain..mine was all due to have you been feeling anxious or anything like that? that can really do it to you..but since you have had it for three years i dont know..its probably not even a big could be acid you see how scared you are ? i promise you..if you go to the doctor and get it checked out you will feel so much better!..and also worryin about it isnt helpin it none!