The bleeding I got 7 days after the morning pills was my period?

The bleeding I got 7 days after the moring pills was my period?
details: I took morning pill 2 hours after having unprotected sex, then 7 days later (10th of the month) I bleeded and it seemed like a period bleeding and lasted for almost a week, then I took 2 preg tests on the 23rd (the expected date of my regular period) and came out negative .. Now it's the 5th of the next month and I didn't get my period .. was that my period? and does the bleeding mean the pill worked?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011