The baseline gums are turning black and the ridge on top. is it my meds or something else ?

The baseline gums are turning black and the ridge on top. very suddenly this morning extreme pain below gum line right jaw. what is going on? is it my meds or did they mask the infection until I tried stopping a patch ? I am 46 years old, 5'2 1/2",psotiatic arhritis, osteoporosis ,ostoarthritis, fibromyalgia ,PTSD with dissociative disorder , dysthymia , anxiety and interrstitial cystitis, degenarative disc disease and tendonitis of left knee, post-menopausal surgically.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011