The back part of the roof of my mouth is slight white

The back part of the roof of my mouth is slight white is that normal Back part of mouth is slight white
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to hcm,
please clarify is it white or little pale? if little pale could be normal if you are not
facing any physical problem. Thanks
I did go to my dentist he looked at it and did a full oral cancer exam s
And said its nothing to worry about
Dentist Dr. Naveen kumar's  Response
there may be high chances it could just be a normal feature as you have already visited a may be due to improper cleaning of oral parts like tongue etc.brushing does not reach the back parts of mouth so better use a mouthwash like hexidiene,orahexplus,thermokind etc.White lesions may also be precancerous especially if you have some habits related to tobacco,alcohol , if you want to clear your doubts completely you can visit another dentist.

i thinkit may just be the color up there just off and it looks white.I have a tongue scraper so i tried to scrape that part of the roof of mouth when i put the scaper on part of the white area that part turned pink instantly so i tried to scrap and notice whereever i had the scraper that area was pink when i moved thescarper the area i had it before turned slight white again i didnt scrape off any of the white but did get food hmm any idea