The area or fold in the c-section site skin gets infected like a rash, foul smell at the end of periods. What's going on ?

i had a c section w / all my children the last one being 14 years ago.. anyway sometimes the area or fold in my skin gets infected like a rash before my period well this past month that happened and i put Neosporin on it like usual but it hasn t gone away. i noticed a mole or a bump i thought was a mole has gotten bigger in that fold of my skin, also a foul smelling end to my period. what is going on?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013