Thalassemic major, take frequent blood transfusions, have severe leg pain which relieves with Toradol. Suggestive remedy?

hi, my name is zehra jawed and i m Thalassemia Major, my is 24 years old, and i m having my blood transfusion at Aga Khan Hospital in Karachi,Pakistan. i m having my transfusion after every 2-1/2 or 3 weeks.But since some frequent years i m having a seveire issue in my legs, due to the pain i am not able to walk properly, to relief the pain i m having morphine 30mg in 3 times a day and sometime if the pain gets more seveire then i go in aga khan hospital s emergency for an IV injection named Toradol so u plz suggest of any solution of my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012