Texture of penis head changed after circumcision. Painless small bumps. Penis inflamed. What is the cause?

I am uncircumsized and for the past 4 months I noticed the texture of my penis head change. There are small tiny pin sized flesh colored bumps all over just the head of the penis. They do not really hurt, are not infected and do not change colors. It seems to help if I use baby powder but they never completely go away. Right under the head of the penis the veins around my penis seem to be slightly inflamed. If I have sex, right after they are almost swollen. Also, the line on the bottom of my penis seems slightly raised and a little sensitive. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012