Tests showed positive for alcohol, low creatinine, high LDL, triglycerides level. Suggestions?

Hello Dr, I m in a extreme panicky and cunfued state and I hope you can give me some advice. I have been with a certain Pain and Wellness doctors for just over 6 years and have just received a letter telling me I m being discharged immediately. What happened was a couple of times ago when i went to see my doctor, she was unavailable and i had someone different. Anyway she could smell alcohol on my breath and refused to treat me, which is 100% understandable as she doesnt know me and the drink was a one off as i went to lunch with a girlfriend just before. Anyhows i then went to see my usual docot the following week. In the mean time i didnt drink anything at all. I m not a real drinker, just a glass of red wine now and again. My real doc did some blood work and it came up positive for alcohol. I had some Nyquil night before so i dont know if that was it. Also it said my urine had an unusually low creatinine level?? I m really confused and scared as Im on 6 hydrocones pd and 3 100mg morphine . Please give me some advice. Also Tryglycerides were 140 and LDL Cholesterol was 116????
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013