Tests showed oval hypo echoic lesion near nipple, no calcification, features of BI RADS type 3. Treatment advise?

Hello Sir., I am from Chennai, India. My friend (Female, 31 yrs) went for a normal checkup and got the shocking report of Breast Cancer evidence . She is too afraid now, and wanted more information about the next step to be proceeded with. Here is the Report she got. Kindly request you to guide us about the happening and things to be taken next. (I am not a medical person, so some spellings may be wrong, please bare with me).. Shows a well defined Oval homogeneous hypo ecoic lesion measuring 25.9*17*19.7mm at 5-6 o Clock position close to the nipple , left side of the breast. No Clacification Subareolar region - No dilated ducts No lymthadenopathy Impression - features of BI RADS type 3, lesion in left breast for HPE correlation Kindly request you to help us with your advise and next steps to be taken. Thanks a lot Doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer