Tests showed high level of GPT, tiredness and dizziness. Any further tests required to know cause of symptoms?

Hi, Doctor I just got my health check report back and it appears that I have a high level of GPT , which is 75 and from the lab report it says 0-50 is the normal range. I also appear to be very tired and dizziness . The dizziness never appear to go away for about 2months already. I will like to know if it because of my GPT level or is there any further tests I need to take to know the cause of the dizziness and unsteadily.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012