Tests showed high cholesterol, SGPT, SGOT. Will diet control and quitting alcohol help in lowering levels?

dear doctor my total bilirubin = 1 Direct bilrubin = 0.20 Indirect Bilirubin = 0.80 Sgot =98 u/L Sgpt = 131 u /L alkaline phosphatase = 133 ul Total Proteins 7.40 Albumin = 4.20 Globulin = 3.20 Alg Ratio = 1.31 sir, am not a reugalr alcohol drinker. weekly 2 time drinking. 38 year old. i just check cholstrol and sugar. that time just checked the liver function. cholostrol 238 , sugar 106 . am eating oily food , chicken , fried items, and beef. now last 10 days fully veg and, and avoided alcohol. i was planning to test again after 1 week, then any off these raise, i should go for doctor. if i avoide all these alcohol and fried item the sgot and sgpt will be low level dcotor ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012