Tests showed high ALT,AST, protein, albumin, advised to refrain from egg, meat and suggested repeating the test. Suggestions?

My name is roy. my age is 26y. Recently i went to doctor for coughing. so he gave me amoxil cap 500gm. but after i week its still same. no improvement. so he ask me to do some test (MBA & hepatitis ). after getting result hepatitis is negative but in other test my uric acid-0.47, protein-86, Albumin-53, ALT-136, AST-72. so he ask me to do not take any medicine and donot eat egg, red meat,cheese and so on. then he ask me to another test after 3 months. but he do not give any other test or anything. what is your suggestion for me.. because i m a international student in Sydney. I need ur suggestion very badly
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012