Tests show increased SGOT/SGPT, triglycerides,fatty liver. What next ?

Hi Doctor, I am 29/M and recently gone through a full body checkup. found that Protein Total, Alkaline Phosphatase , SGOT/ SGPT is above the limit (as below), also triglyceride is 1725. I was suggusted fatty liver in 2011 april when I was hospitalized and was fine after, Complete Blood Count report is all fine also Kidney Function Screen is OK also Urine Routine Examination is ok too. Pl advice what should I do futher? Bilirubin Total 0.40 mg/dl 0.1 - 1.2 Bilirubin Direct 0.07 mg/dl 0.00 - 0.2 Bilirubin Indirect 0.33 mg/dl 0 - 1.0 Protein Total 11.10 gm/dl 6.0 - 8.0 Albumin 5.20 g/dl 3.5 - 5.2 Globulin 5.90 gm/dl 2.3 - 3.5 A/G Ratio 0.88 1.5 - 2.5 SGOT / AST 68.1 IU/L 0 - 35 SGPT / ALT 165.2 IU/L 0 - 41 Alkaline Phosphatase 169 U/L 53 - 128 Gamma GT / GGT 100 IU/L 0 - 49
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013