Tests show elevated CRP, Sed Rate and RDW. History of Sjogren's syndrome. What does this report mean?

I had lab work done which showed an elevated CRP , Sed Rate and RDW , does this signify anything? I have had a postive ANA in the past (only once), RA s have been negative. At one time, I was diagnosed with Sjogren s Syndrome, but then 3 years later had a lip biopsy which did not reveal Sjogren s Snydrome. I see a rheumatologist and he said I have Fibromyalgia and possible RA starting in fingers? QUESTION: CRP, Sed Rate and RDW elevations mean what?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012