Testis small. Is hand practice necessary for enlarge penis and enlarge testes?

sir, i am 21 years old and the problem is that my testes are small.i come to know about this sex activity like hand practice after 18 and still then i am continued with it .so is there any problem if my testes is small in size and if i stop hand practice as i want to do so for my better studies and my better it nessary to practice for enlarge penis and enlarge testes?or does small penis can effect my married life when i will marry at 24?please give me suggestions.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013