Testicular test done, shows bilateral variciceles. Taking paterna tablets. Active sperm is less. Chances of becoming a father?

Hi this is XXXXX, I had a test of my testicles and the result is as below. Right: is normal measures 37x17mm, the Epididymis is normal, no hydrocele is noted, the veins of the pampiniform plexus measures 2.0 mm on rest 2.3 mm on valsalva. Left: is normal and measures 37x18,the Epididymis is normal, no hydrocele is noted, the veins of the pampiniform plexus measures 1,8 mm on rest 2.5 mm on valsalva. IMPRESSION: bilateral variciceles. my active sperm was 15%. the doctor presccribed me Paterna tables will i have child. it is worth mention that i have used more than ten times viagra tablets, is my sick ness because of viagra tablets
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012