Testicular swelling, vibrations in urinary bladder, burning while urination. Fluid logging in testicle. Solution?

hi, i m 39 yrs old and my right testicle having swelling since last 3 month and also i m feeling vibrations near the urinary bladder and some times i feel slight burn feeling while urinate. i consult with doctor and taken the usg for abdomen and scrotum , where it clarily indicates that i have fluid logging in right testical and my posr vidal resedue was 55 ml. Pls. suggest should i go for surgery?? If yes is there any impotency issue after surgery
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013