Testicular pain, pimple on pubic area post, running tummy post safe sexual encounter, partner had touched the penis. Chances of STI?

Im wondering if i could have contracted an STI. I used a condom in my last sexual encounter on (2 July 2012). My partner touched my penis before I put on the condom. Is it possible that I could have contracted an STI from her touching my penis before sex? 36 hours after the sexual encounter I began to to feel pain in my testicles and I noticed one pimple on my pubic area. The pimple had creamish puss but eventually cleared after 4 days with no medication. I still feel the testicular pain/ discomfort. 20 days after sexual contact I have started to have a running tummy (starting on 22 July 2012). I m not sure of the cause of the stomach upset but I also suspect that it may be due to a bit of carelessness on my diet- I mixed milk (which i now suspect may have been a week old) with a sweet drink. I am passing watery stools , the color looks normal but I have also recently realized that mucus also pours out of my anus when i visit the toilet. The mucus is clear but the smell is unusual & awful. I visit the toilet about 3 times a day and constantly feel like there is moving air in my bowels. The bowel upsets have continued for 5 days now. I have no history of ulcers . I am not experiencing any discharge from my penis. I do not experience any pain/ unusual sensation when urinating. There is no rash on my skin, my appetite is a little different from before the stomach upset. I am 29 and am a male. Please help. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012