Testicular pain, normal urine tests, suspicion of cysts on scrotal ultrasound. What could be the cause?

Hi, I have pain in my left testicle since sep-2011, since then i have consulted 5 different doctors/specialists but still no relief. I have done ultrasound of my scrotum twice, both times the doctor said its infection or cysts , but they are not sure, Urine tests are also norma, there is no problem in ejaculation, no blood in urine , but i still feel pain and dull ache in the back side of my left testicle. Please suggest what it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012