Testicular pain, discomfort, tried antibiotics, heat in penis. Help

Hello. I am experiencing testicular pain and discomfort. This has been going on for 2 years. The testicular pains match the symptoms of epididymitis/ orchitis -- pulling, dragging, tension , drawing in, stabbing , heaviness etc. Urine and blood tests are normal. In fact, I have taken these tests again and again and nothing is showing up. The second issue is that there s a lot of heat in the penis. Small red bumps on head of penis and dryness and irritation. Burning inside and foul urine odor. This is likely some kind of Balanitis . They both started at the same time. Nothing has worked to fully rid me of this. Antibiotics failed (Azithromycin, Doxycycline). Homeopathy has helped but I am far from cured. Please help. This is incredibly difficult. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012