Testicular Swelling and Pain, Should I look for a second openion ?

I am 58yrs old. I have swelling and pain in left side testicular, especially if I touch it. If I am not walking or climbing up the stairs this pain also get stop hurting. I also feel pain in my lower back.I remmember it starts after I tried to move a heavy bed and it get too bad after I tried to move a heavy tub of water. I have done Ultrasound for stomach, Spleen, lower abdomen, kidneys and testiculars. I was told that everything is fine except for that there is fluid filled in Left side Testicals, also I was shown a few red dots saying that its blood. I went to Urologist in my area. Now from here its something where I need your advice. The urologist told me that due to my age its common that veins got squesed and stops blood flow which cause the swelling. He gave me: Amoxil 500 mg Hytrin 2mg Decoran 50mg I am told to take this for 1 month and this may carry on for 2 years. I have to under-go for operation after 2 years. Its surprising, why 2 years? is it common? what actually has happen to me? I am confused. Should I look for a second openion ? Please advice. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Feb 2010