Testicles shrink, become loose and small, penis skin loose, erectile dysfunction

Hello Sir, I have been masturbating from the age of 13. Almost everyday from the age of 16. Now my testicles have shrunk and become loose and small.( they are like a very small ball in a big sack of skin ). Even the skin over my penis has become loose and veins are visible from outside. Also, my erections are not hard enough to have sex. Right now I am 23 years old and its really scary to see the condition of my penis.Please tell me what to do??
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since 7 years and now facing problem related to your sexual health.

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you have narrated are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..