Testicles moved to right while penis moved to left. Reason?

For last few weeks I found that my Testicles are getting right sided.It seems that my penis is in left and the right testicle is coming out.I do not have any pain but feeling awkward.While wearing my underwear I put my penis on right but after sometime it automatically comes in left and if I put my palm from outside then can feel that my penis is at left and on right the testicle.My age in 30 and am a virgin .I masturbate thrice a week that also on weekend.Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
hello lalan,
Its normal to have deviation of penis to one or the other side.Obviously when the penis is towards one side,you ll feel your testis on the other side.So thats also normal.Still its always a good thing to clear your doubts.Take care
all the best