Testicles and penis seem to retract in the body, do not feel like having sex. What is the cause?

Hi my question is about the testicles and penis retraction into the body? Im not talking about when I get cold or when erect. Just anytime...I can just be sitting in a chair or even standing there. Seems like the penis and testicles just retract into my body. Even if I pull everything out where it is suppose to be generally it just sucks back into me. Its made me to where I dont even want to attempt to go and have sex. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
hi and welcome to HCM.....
DEAR this is called buried penis.....if it come to size during erection,then no treatment is needed....if not ,then surgical fixation will be needed....if you are overweight then try to loss some weight...
wish you good health...