Testicle seems to have an extra ball, no pain. US showed simple cyst in the head of epididymis. Harmful?

Hi Dr. Stephen, My right testicle has an extra part of ball about 32mm dia. it looks like i have an extra testicle! it does not hurt but i am afraid it will get larger! I had an ultra sound scortum and it said I have a simple cyst in the head of right epididymis . No evidence of hydrococoele or varicocoele formation is noticed. Can you please tell me if it is harmful; and what should I do. Thanks Kind regards, Joseph
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013