Testicle pain, tightness, lower abdominal pain. Testosterone shots. What can I do?

I am 38 and My right testical started hurting last week and has gotten tight. I try to check after a hot shower but it seems to feel normal just still partly up in me. The left side seems normal. It has been very painful at times and a dull ache all the time. It hurts All the way up into my lower abdomen . I have been taking totestarone shots for a few months now but haven t really had any side affects. I can t get to my urology specialist until the first of march but if its something I should be really worried about I will go to ER. My stomach was hurting really bad and I was doubled over with pain but my stomach got messed up and that went away. The pain in testical and the drawing up started the next day. It s so bad at night I can t lay on my side with my legs closed. Any help would be great full.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013