Testicle pain, pain under heel of foot, hanging testis. Causes and treatment?

i have a little bit of pain in my testicles but its not swollen. i never has any side affect to this pain, except that i have this pain under the heel of my foot and it hurt me with a mild deep sensation in my leg till now. ive been experiencing this fo quite some time now. back to my Groin issue. i have this bit of swollen tissue up hanging above my testicle but it goes down when i wake up in the morning and later in the day, it leave my left testis hanging lower than the right. but all of this feeling started right from the pain under my feet . what is wrong with me Doctor.....
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012