Testicle pain, difficulty walking, seminal leakage on urinating, passing stools. Causes?

Hi, i am a 19 year old male and in very good physical shape. The past couple weeks my testicles have been hurting, almost to the point where it s painful to walk. On top of that, when go to the bathroom; whether it s to poop or pee, i seem to be having a leakage of seamen. It s not a pleasurable feeling when it comes out, but it feels like nothing at all and its making me concerned. Any thoughts on what it can be?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012