Testicle pain, burning sensation in left leg. On homoeopathic medication. Doppler scan shows epididymitis, hydrocele. Cure?

HI, this is XXXX, since 5months i have pain in my left testicle and if there is bowl movement testicle will become large and if i take bed rest the swelling will stops.., i consulted a homeopathic doctor,he suggested me to go for a doppler scanning of the left testicles, in the scanning report is there is minimal epididymitis and minimal hydrocele , now i am under homeopathic medicines, but recently my left foot is continuously burning. what could be the reason for it...?, how much it will take to cure complete pain of the testicle and swelling...?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012