Testicle pain and lower abdominal pain while touching and lifting, no swelling or lumps

I have a pain in my right testicle and lower abdomen when it is touched or lifted. It just started happening when I was in the shower today. It feels fine and normal until it s touched or lifted then there is a sharp pain in my testicle and abdomen with a lingering pain in my abdomen. Nothing is swollen nor discolored. I also have no lumps . Any help?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have either mild infection of epididymis , cord structures or Varicocele.
However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist and following basic tests.
1) Urine Routine Test.
2) Ultrasound scanning of Scrotum
3) Colour Doppler study of scrotum.

In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.