Testicle pain after driving. Why abdominal pain too? Why does spermatic cord stick out?

Hi, 3 days ago I had some right testicle pain that started after driving, I saw the doctor the next day had a urine test and the doctor felt around and said he doesn t think there is a problem with the testes. He said if the pain persists come in tomorrow for a sonogram. He prescribed me doxycycline hyclate in case of an infection. THe next day I had no pain and didn t go to the doctor. now two days later I am feeling some slight abdominal pain , and my heart is beating fast in fear of something which may be why i m feeling nauseous. I don t notice any new lumps or anything but I feel like my right testicle is a little smaller. I ejaculated to see if anything was up and the soreness in my testes picked up a bit but nothing out of the oridnary in the semen. The spermatic cord seems to stick out a little when I sit down and I don t know if it is always like that or is something new. any help would be great
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012