Testicle inflammation causing pain in lower abdomen, eases with tender coconut water. Tests show low sperm count. Cause?

I have a inflammation in my left testicle , which generates a acute pain in my lower abdomen on the left side, i have had the tests done as recommended by andrologist ,but no variocele or cysts detected.also had the hormonal tests done, only estrogen was marginally high. Various other blood tests were also performed to check for HIV, STDs etc, but all results are negative for the tests everything being normal, Still for some reason this has caused infertility with low sperm count ,abnormal morphology and motility. This pain goes away after cooling my body either with tender coconut or glucose within a day or two. Worried about the cause pls help doctor .
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012