Testicle hurt. Why is it swollen? Can I fix it myself?

Hi, i was playing basketball today and i landed on my friend and got hit in the testicles. it hurt for a little as it usually would but then it kind of felt weird so i checked it out and it was a little swollen and felt as if my left testicle had almost split in two! it is a little tender but it doesn t cause any major pain. should i see a doctor in person?should i be concerned? and is there anything i can do to fix this? i am only sixteen so please help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome on HMC
You should consult your gp to rule out if any abnormal. Generally you can take antiinflammatory drug's as well as be complex pills. Bed rest and alum water bath to set testicles.

Best regards
Dr izhar