Testicle has sharp pain, had oral sex, used saliva and olive oil to lubricate. Why can I not ejaculate?

Hi. My name is Bill and I have a question regarding my sexual health . I have been dating a girl for a while now and we enjoy hooking up quite often. We have gone as far as fingering and hand jobs and a little bit of oral sex . The problem is, durring these encounters I have been extremely arroused but I have never been able to ejaculate. Let me point out that everything else happens, i get an erection , pre ejaculate comes out, but i cannot seem to finnish. At first I thought it may have just been us not doing things right, but then I thought about it and realized that I have never been able to ejaculate durring masterbation either. In fact, the only times I ever have ejaculated has been in my sleep, and these times it has woken me up because it hurt slightly. This scares me because I am concerned I may have some sort of disorder or disease that prevents me from ejaculating. This makes me concerned that I may not be able to have children when I am ready to. I have frequently masterbated analy with my fingers and a drum stick, using my saliva or olive oil as lubricant. I wonder if my problem with ejaculation may be the result of possible damage I may have accidentally caused durring anal masterbation. After anal masterbationi have noticed bloody mucus like material coming out of my rectum . Should I be concerned about this? I have also noticed that my right testicle has a sharp pain at random points throughout the day. Why does this happen? Why can t I ejaculate? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013