Testicle ball is looking smaller than the other

I am 23 yrs male from chennai. I have been masturbating for the past 10 years my age is 23 and my penis size is 14 cm. Now my problem is my testicle ball below the penis is looking smaller than the other, one is smaller and other one is bigger in size and one testicle is hanging slightly below is there any problem for me pls advice... and also pls advice the food which keeps male reproductive system stronger.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Your penis is ideally normal in size. However stop masturbation because excessiveness of anything is not good. You had started masturbation in very little age, so you are feeling yourself psychologically upset, while physically you are quite fit. You have no problem of testicles. In male it is most common for one testicle to hang lower than the other. It is estimated that in about sixty five percent of men the lower hanging testicle is the left one. This is due to differences in the vascular anatomical structure on the right and left sides. Include fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey, milk, butter, almonds and pine nuts in your daily diet for strong sexuality. Never smoke and keep yourself away from alcohol.