Testical pain, doppler test normal. Not much relief with loxof, drotin. How to treat it?

sir, i suffering from testical pain for last two years, some times in left and other time on the right side. i already done colour doppler two times, nothing abnormality found. In april 2012 i consulted an urologist he gave me loxof 500mgx05 days and drotin plus x 10 days. for few days i was fine but again it is paining time to time specially when i am useing tight under wear etc. pls suggest me sir what should i do? is there any chance to convert it to testical cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013