Testes removal due to bilateral undescended testes, azoospermia. Possible ways to have baby of my own?

My boyfriend and I are about to get married and we need a baby, unfortunately he had bilateral undescended testes when young which was diagnosed at the age of seventeen after he got obstructed inguinal hernia and the left testes was removed while right orchidoplexy was done. We did sperm analysis and he had azoospermia , very painful for us. Is there any way we can have a baby of our own baby by doing sperm mixing with a donor s sperms? or even grow his sperms from his stem precursor cells. Please assist us. am 26, he is 28.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012