Testes and rectal pain post intercourse

I am 26 years old, I had sexual intercourse with my wife while she had some irregular bleeding (not the menstrual cycle bleeding). After that intercource I started to feel pain in my testes and rectum .Also, I feel some pain in my back. Could you advise me what shall I do.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.
Pain in testis after intercourse is common.
It has nothing to do with the bleeding of your wife. But same times there are chances of UTI.
But you do not have any symptoms of UTI.
I advice you not to worry the pain will reduce in day or two. Mean while you can take any over the counter pain killer.
If it does not reduce in week, i advice you to consult doctor for examination.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.