Tested with oraquick. Went for testing because condom broke. Worried about girlfriend?

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum for this. I was tested with the oraquick advance. I was told by the staff that a very faint line was detected for a positive result. I was then told that a blood test would be needed but not to worry because this has happened on more than one occasion and the blood test would more than likely come back negative. I shared my sexual history with them and they feel confident that I will have a negative blood test. I am concerned for my girlfriend as the reason for the visit was that the condom broke during sex and she asked if I would get tested along with her. They suggested I don t search the internet as I would put myself into more of an emotional mess as I clearly lost it with tears and fears for her safety. I guess I m asking a second opinion on this. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012