Tested positive for tramadoll. Took medicine for migraine. Is this the reason of getting positive?

I recently had a urine test for my pain management doctor and tested positive for tramadoll........ I never even heard of the drug for about a month ago when my mother suggested that I take some of her to help with my I did. Well when I went to my Dr appt today I was told that he couldn t see me anymore because of the positive result for tramadoll. I m really confused because my mother explain to me that it was just a little bit stronger than Tylenol I don t even understand what I did wrong I hate I can explain how confused I really am
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013