Tested positive for the gene factor five leiden B. Planning to take HCG diet with human chorionic gonadotrophin. Chances of blood clot?

I tested positive for the gene factor five leiden B and I would like to start taking a diet drop called HCG diet which is 125 iu s (3 drops under the tongue a day) of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin . I only will be on the diet for 16 days. Will I throw a clot? I was on the birth control pill for 8 years and I never threw a blood clot but I was advised to be taken off birth control to be proactive.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013