Tested positive for mycobacterial igm. Reason for increased readings while taking medication, had short periods?

hello dr. i am niharika varshney, living in noida, actually mam me and my husband were planning for the child from last nov. 2011 (married in jan2010), thn i got myself tested for mycobacterial igm which came positive(1.16).thn i started medicine 1) rcinex, 2) combutol, 3) pzide/pyzina. after three months reading came down to 0.91, but after six months of treatment it increased to 2.24, i took my medicines properly. i got shocked seeing the results. i don t understand why the reading has increased. and also my periods have become little. they come down in the form of clotting and flow has decreased but comes for four days. dr. is it serious, or the value varies during the treatment. three months are remaining for the treatment. please reply soon.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer