Tested positive for hepatitis B surface antigen. Can I engage in weight lifting exercise and using cosmetics?

Hello doctor,please can someone who tested positive to hepatitis B surface antigen still engage in weight lifting exercises at the gym,use hair and skin care products,perfumes and body sprays,please I need to be clarified on this,because I need to do the right things to stay healthy.,once in a while I take Livolin forte capsule,please I need answers to do what is right and stay healthy.thanks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012